Sausage Casserole – Taste
- 500 grams Sausages any type will do, depends on your taste.
- 1 large Onion sliced into rings
- 1½ cups Water
- Seasoning salt & pepper
- 2 tablespoons Flour
- 2 tablespoons Vinegar
- 1 tablespoon Worcester Sauce
- 1 tablespoon Sugar level
- Boil Sausages in water and remove the skins when cooled.
- Add Sausages and onion to 20 grams of butter to saucepan at a low heat and brown.
- Mix the sugar and flour, gradually add the liquids and pour over the meat.
- Bake for 2 hours at 200 on classic bake, do not use fan bake.
Remember there was no fan bake in 1955.
This recipe is from the mid 1940sCheck out this recipe