Fish Cakes- Simple
Simple fish cakes
Simple fish cake recipe
- 1 cup Cooked Fish
- 1 cup Cooked Potato
- 1 egg
- 1 tbsp Butter
- Peel, cook and mash the potatoes.
- Remove the skin and bones from the fish then flake the fish.
- Season with salt and pepper to your taste, and add the melted butter
- Bind with a beaten egg.
- Shape into cakes or rissoles.
- Fry on both sides in hot butter or oil. (Low to medium heat)
Serve with slices of lemon.
One Thought to “Fish Cakes- Simple”
Thanks for some other excellent post. The place else may anyone get that kind of info in such an ideal approach of writing?
I have a presentation subsequent week, and I’m at the look for such info.